Ever since I traded for my A1A Model 10 A2 I have not found much information about it, until now. It is talked about in the "Lee Enfield Book" by Mr. Skennertonicon.

Pages are 383-389, 552-554, 568-569. in the Lee Enfield Book.

They were imported by Tristar LTD of Canadaicon. I believe that Gander Mountain bought all the stock of 100 rifles and distributed them to their stores. Being sold at $699.00 apiece.

There was only one at the Erie Pa. Gander Mountain and that was in 7.62 x 39 Russianicon.

Have not taken mine yet to my range due to heavy rains here but will do shortly.

There is a problem with inserting the magazines but the Gander gunsmith and I figured it out. Basically, the rifles are built to very close tolerances and each part in hand fitted. That is all well and good but when the rifle and mags were parked, that coating made a very tight fit.

What we did was wire wheel the mags to remove some of the park, and no problem now. Also, the rifle will take the AK mags. I tried a 30 rounder but I thought it was a little to much. FYI....
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.