Here is the link: (Have to be a member to view) CanadianGunNutz.com

Heres the ad itself:

Time to clean out the safe to pay off some bills, make way for other toys. Lots more to list in the next while--bolt action rifles, some pistols. No trades at this time. EMT preferred. Email me for pictures--serious inquiries only please.

1. RARE Russianicon WWII SVT-38 7.62 x 54 long semi-auto battle rifle. This is the precursor to the SVT-40. This rifle model is identifiable by having the cleaning rod held captive along the side of the barrel. This model proved too delicate for the average Russian peasant soldier to deal with, and it was rapidly replaced with the SVT-40. This rifle dates from 1939, has been through a lot, and shows it. The bore is really very good, and the rifle would be shootable, although I have not shot it. There are numerous marks on the wood, and the stock has been broken at some point at the wrist and professionally armourer (?field) repaired with dowelling. There is a piece of wood missing from just in front of the magazine well as well. This rifle comes with two magazines (correct SVT-38). This is the only one of this model that I have ever seen. It would be nice to wait for a minty one, but that might not happen in anyone's lifetime......... $1650.

2. Swedishicon AG42 B 6.5 x 55mm semi auto rifle, full wood, excellent condition. Dates 1943. Bore excellent. Brass butt disk has no punchings on it at all. $400.

3. Czechicon vz52/57 7.62 x 39 semi-auto rifle. Manufactured she 1959. Excellent condition with attached side-folding blade bayonet and sling, numerous magazines. $550

4. US M1A1icon paratrooper carbine, .30 carbine, manufactured by Inland 4/43. This is an original paratrooper carbine, not a post war fake up. Comes with rare jump sack which attaches to the equipment belt. $1500

5. Germanicon WWII k43 8mm Mauser semi-auto rifle, manufactured by Walther (ac 45). Has dark coloured stock, bakelite type top wood, traces of German Heer markings on right side of buttstock, so an original WWII stock. This is a Russian capture East German VOPO rework--probable forcematch breech block, as the numbers are suspiciously shiny and there is no waffen. The rifle comes with a sling, which is probably a post war East German as I can find no Nazi marks on it. This rifle is a variant without the holdopen, although one could be installed in the slot if one wished. Bore is slightly frosty, mechanically this is a very crisp rifle and excellent shooter. It would be nice if it was original WWII VBB, but then it would be a lot more money! $2450

6. German WWII k43 8mm Mauser semi-auto rifle, manufactured qve 45. Has blonde coloured stock, bakelite type top wood, no German Heer markings on right side of buttstock so probably a post-war replacement. This is a Russian capture East German VOPO rework--probable forcematch breech block, as the numbers are suspiciously shiny and there is no waffen. The rifle comes with a sling, which is probably a post war East German as I can find no Nazi marks on it. As with the rifle above, bore is slightly frosty, mechanically this is a very crisp rifle and excellent shooter. It would be nice if it was original WWII VBB, but then it would be a lot more money! $2250

Email me elgh@shaw.ca with inquiries.
Im mostly interested in the M1 carbine he has listed and his K43's.

I dont know fair market value on the m1 para, but I can say, however, that the K43's seem to be on par with todays prices. Although I wouldnt personally pay that much for something which has lost its receiver stamps.

The svt38, is the second svt38 ive seen for sale, both have been on CGN, and both have been too much money for my likeing, but considering what they go for down south it might not be too bad of a aquisition.

Thoughts?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.