Posted on CGN ....

Not sure, but maybe a re-cycle of this previous $400 (with action cover) Long Branch ad?

1942 Long Branch Ad (click here)

1942 Long Branch No.4 MK.I* (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

WTS/WTT Long Branch No.4 MK.I* NEW PRICE FOR QUICK SALE

WTS Long Branch No.4 MK.I*. 1942. Numbers on bolt and receiver match. Good condition overall. Bore is decent, lots of rifling, looks like some typical visible wear (or hard fouling) in the throat area (where chamber meets rifling). This is not severe and may scrub out given the proper amount of elbow grease - I just mention it as it's there and want to be as honest as possible with this description. Either way it won't affect its shootability and gives the rifle a bit of character in my opinion (it fought the Nazis afterall).

Price $300 for a quick sale

EDIT: I may consider a trade for a nice pre-64 Winchester '94 in 32Winchester Special or partial trade against a recent manufacture Browning or Winchester 1895
The wood looks like it's been refinished?

Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.