Real Name
    Doug
    Local Date
    05-24-2024
    Local Time
    12:59 AM
    My Videos in Video Club

Lightbulb Updated No.4(T) Scope Pad and Mount Blueprint Drawings

With thanks to member mudpuppy, we've updated the article titled Mechanical Blueprints and Specifications for the Enfield No.4 Mk1(T) Sniper Rifle (click here) in the Technical Articles for Milsurp Collectors and Re-loaders (click here).

Low quality pics shown below for illustrative purposes only

(Click PIC to Enlarge)(Click PIC to Enlarge)

Due to the poor quality of the originals, some of the drawings were challenging to read the very small print dimensions after digitizing, so Mudpuupy requested better quality versions from the "Pattern Room". Unfortunately, they weren't a lot better and as he wrote me, "I had to sit down with a caliper, my copies of the drawings, an original set of pads and rifle to confirm what was on the drawings. I edited the drawings and re-typed all the relevant information so it is clear now."

The addition to his original article, which included drawings and specifications for the scope mount, pads, pad screws, thumb screws and cheekpiece, now provides these additional higher quality digitized images of the No.4(T) scope pads and their receiver mountings. Refer to Note #1 under the Collectors Comments and Feedback section of the article to obtain these new updated blueprint drawings. If you want to get the best images, download the PDF file versions and then use the Adobe PDF reader to "zoom in" and blow them up so you can read the fine dimensions and specs.

Regards,
    Badger
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

2. The Following 4 Members Say Thank You to Badger For This Useful Post: