Quote Originally Posted by Promo View Post
I knew I had it somewhere around, but took me some time to find it. See the attached picture
https://www.milsurps.com/images/impo...50bmg914-1.jpg
(Doug, if you're reading this: the upload screen didn't work, so I wasn't able to upload it. If you want this image to stay here, please make a copy of it).
Hi Promo,
That's a really a cool photo. Doug bought a program and pays people to run it so that any image as from photobucket ect will be copied and remain on the site even if you delete them from the second party account. It's very difficult to keep things together when reading older threads that may have info your search came up with, but when you find it the instructive photos are just a red 'X' . Doug bought the software a good while back, so most things in the past year are saved here on milsurps.com

As far as uploading directly your photo may be too large, or you just got one step out of sequence. It's easy to get out of sequence if you haven't used it in a while.
Here are detailed instructions you might want to go over, There's also a step by step instructional pdf at the bottom that you can print out after you open it so you can have it beside your computer if needed.
Here's the link - if you're still having problems after trying this, please let me know and I'll see if I can find what's wrong.

Best regards,
~ Harlan

How do I upload pictures to my posts for storage on milsurps.com?