I ordered small rifle primers from Midway at $44.99 a brick. Add another $12.29 for postage, handling, shipping and $22.50 for hazmat fee and $.22 NRA "Round-Up" contribution!!!!!!

1. How's UPS going to do anything different that it's costing my $22.50 for them to ship it from any other package????? I use to "jump" for UPS during the Christmas Season?

2. Nothing against the NRA but what right does Midway have to make me donate $.22 to the NRA?

I wonder if it's just as cheap (right, cheap) to buy fully loaded cartridges rather than reload at these rates!

I took advantage of Midway because they have the products (but at all these extra charges). Other gunshops I called for these supplies said NOT AVAILABLE or couldn't guarantee the products I need are in stock.

Caught between a rock and a hard place! I've been reloading and ordering supplies since 1967; now all these fees, restrictions, and out-of-stock notices!

I'm frustrated with the state of affairs! Thanks for giving me an ear to bend!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.