NO Posting or PM's Allowed
    Last On
    05-30-2016 @ 01:51 PM
    Local Date
    05-27-2024
    Local Time
    10:05 AM

Smile new Meadows book

Hey guy`s just want to give a update on the new Meadows book . I was at the Tulsa show this last weekend and got 2 of the new book`s from Scott ,they are not ready as of this writing but will be ready in a few week`s he was sent 2 advance copies and I have one of them see att pic`s . I also am putting a att for the order form in this thread too so you can download and print to order from Scott and get them as soon as he has them . There are 2 book`s one is a proof copy with dark pic`s (mainly on the park gun`s) that will be sold at a reduced price and will only be sold allong with the regular ed .I`m sure there will be dealer`s trying to sell the proof copies as the regular ed for the full price of $75 so be careful if not buying from Scott . I am trying to keep guy`s from getting ripped off by providing this info. The reg ed is on the right in the pic`s.If all goes well he will be at the Louisville show in June to do book signing`s .Order now if you want one of the proof copies because of limited availability .
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by prewar; 04-13-2010 at 12:08 PM.