up for sale is a nice 1941 Brit lend lease Garand. had this since the mid 80's. condition rates to excellent plus with no rust to metal or repairs to the stock and guards. i will give a description of the parts by the revision number. i have never shot it and now due to age it is time to let go. this Garand is clean and looks super. there was 38,001 sent to Englandicon which very few were used if at all then in 1955 they were proofed and sent back to the United Statesicon. serial number is 325xxx, flush nut rear site, checkered elevation cap, 2SA bolt (this one has the first pattern round firing pin), large wheel GHS stock with P proof grip sloped clip latch cut out, round end clip latch, grooved upper handguard clip, arched upper band with solid pin, narrow base gas cylinder full head front site screw, 5 SA trigger housing, 1 SA trigger guard, hammer plunger raw with ears, 2 SA hammer, 6 SA safety, 8 follower, short fork follower rod, milled bullet guide, raw op rod catch, follower arm no bevel, un-cut 3 op rod, stock furrule small hole, barrel date 8-41 clean barrel (i do not have gauges to measure throat or muzzle but, do look excellent), gas cylinder screw single slot. Garand will be sent to your FFL DEALER-- NO PRIVATE SALE. 2,800.00 PLUS 50.00 TO SHIP.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.