Hello all! Well it has happened again that in my dealings I have run across something interesting and apparently rare. A mis-identified auction on ebay claimed this to be a lee metford muzzle cover which was clearly not the case. However, I had been hoping that it was in fact a Siamese Mauser muzzle cover as I have been hunting one and this seemed to fit the bill(It's only now that I have finally found a picture of a Siamese muzzle cover and so know what it actually looks like). So it arrived in the mail and doesn't fit my Mauser, so my next thought is a Type 38? Tried it on Sht_le's T38 but it doesn't fit- barrel is too long past the front sight. So.... Perhaps it is a type 30? Incidentally, it fits a Carcano perfectly! Anywho these are pics. Please tell me what it is and more importantly, how rare (if at all but I have a feeling it is atleast uncommon) and how much it might be worth. Thanks guys!

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.