Well, with Kalifornia's draconian laws about to get worse, I decided to complete my Stag Arms lower prior to registration. I have an SP1/602 clone on a Nodak Spud slabside lower, but the Stag was languishing in the safe, with only a LPK and M4 stock.

I toyed with 6.8 SPC and .300 Blackout both. Due to being limited to pre-2000 30 rounders I already have in Kalifornia, it ruled out the 6.8. Besides having ample stock of legal 20 and 30 round AR mags to support two rifles, I have THOUSANDS of rounds of 223 and 5.56 brass.

I just bought a complete CMMG 300 Blackout upper with a WASP 1/7 twist barrel. It came with an M16icon BCG and charging handle for $500 on Gunbroker. I have dies, 115 grain projectiles and a case trimmer ordered. I have plenty of primers and suitable powders (H110 and WW296. Within 30m days, I hope to have it together, rounds loaded, and it sighted in with the red dot (Tasco Accupoint shotgun scope) I already have.

ANy of you fellow 300 Blackout Koolaid drinkers, speak up and share experiences and loads. Thanks in advance!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.