that's it no more of my money to these con artist, this latest prie increase is just another way to get you suckers to pay more for ammo that they already bought. there was no increase in their costs they just wanted to sock it to you so orest and his crew can get a bigger bonus, so what if people are loading their trucks and selling it at gun shows?, it that was the concern you could have placed a limit of 5 cans per month and problem solved, the bottom line is the CMPicon are greedy and I am feed up with it, now is the time write my senator and obama and let him know what a sham this CMP is and how it should be closed, promoting firearms is not what this country needs and I am sure the obama administration will agree, maybe aduitors should look at where all this money is going, because it sure dosen't help any clubs in my area, yea another ripp off for the tax payers , why isn't the tax payer making money off this instead of some scam orgainzation that is getting rich off the government? your greed CMP will lead to your downfall!!!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.