Hello all, and greetings Moderators, (feel free to drop this post if it's outside our guidelines)

Despite a rough patch last year that Badger and friends at Milsurp helped me through by backing up the lists, my little contribution to our enfielditus, a 100 plus links web site to all things enfield; Enfield Resource - 100 essential links, has not only survived, but quite possibly thrived.

During March I've been able to clean up the lists, fix broken links and even add a handful more enfield related websites. There seems to be about 5 more enfield sites come online per year, or more. On different sites there are now thorough makers marks information on slings, cartridges, rifles, oilers, bayonets and factory marks, as well as increasing numbers of sites about reloading.

Probably the most useful fix has been the visual clean up and expansion of the alphabetical quick find list. Need KebCo, Gibbs Rifle Co, or Fultons of Bisley? No more hunting through the subject related lists, its now about as easy as possible.

I'm always on the lookout for new sites or to make corrections on what we have, so feel free to follow the email link onsite to keep me up to date.

Thank you all,
2010 is off to a great start.
RJWNZ
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.