Posted on CGN ....

FS Springfield 87M .22 "PRICE REDUCED" (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

FS i have an Springfield 87M or more commonly known as the .22 cal Garandicon trainer that never was. It's in very nice shape and comes with a weaver B4 3/4" scope. The only down side is that it is missing it's cartridge guide spring which is just a piece of wire that directs the next round into place, honestly, i have been firing this gun with out it because the guide spring was always fowling up the cycle so i removed it. The scope mount is not the correct one, it asks for the weaver N2, but i found it to be to low so i pieced together an N3 and made it work, no harm to the rifle though. These rifles are listing down in the US from anywhere from $600 US to as high as $1200 US so i feel that i have to be in the realistic ball park and say $250 + shipping. PM any questions and i can only accept MO at this time. The cartridge guide spring can be bought at Numrich if so desired.
Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.