Tokarev SVT 38 help with info and value please.

as the title says , basically I know very little about these rifles, I do not collect military rifles and probably never will. I bought an estate collection and in it were a bunch of military rifles, some sports and some not. I have all the books and can see all the pricing and have been on gunbroker as well, where in 2006 and 2007 these rifles went for $2300 and over $3000 but that does not necessarily reflect true current value or the present economy.

I will be selling all of the items eventually but at the moment am trying to do a little research, historical and value wise.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance
Sean

mag numbers do not match but i have 2 extra, another 10 and a smaller one, i m guessing 5.

the first rifle is all matching numbers that i can find including the wood, with one questionable, there is no serial number on the bolt itself but there is one on the bottom of the bolt mechanism its a small thin part not really part of the actual solid bolt and there is a number there that does not match the rest of the rifle numbers. It has strong shootable rifling albeit dark and frosted and in need of a really good scrub. Good solid wood as well.

The second rifle is much like the first in condition but the wood number does not match , all the rest do including the bolt on this rifle.

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.