Hello from San Antonio. I am a retired US Army officer and have been collecting mostly military small arms for more than 30 years. I have read this forum with great interest over recent years, but never saw a reason to register, but now I have. My particular interest at the moment is Britishicon sniper rifles of which I have only two, an L42A1 and a No.4 Mk.1. (T) The L42A1 is complete, to include the shipping crate and scope box. The 4 (T) is missing the No. 32 scope and bracket and I have been unsuccessful finding either over the past 2-3 years and am considering buying a reproduction scope from the gunparts place, but I don't care for the bracket as it does not match up well at all to the original on the L42A1. Based on what I have read in the forum, a Mr. Roger Payneicon is reputed to make the best reproduction bracket, however, I have been unable to find his business address or anyone who distributes his product. I would truly appreciate any help in this regards. Thanks.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.