Hi All,

So I find it odd that I have wanted a Hi-Power for so long and in the span of 2-3 weeks TWO show up locally !....

So here is the skinny...Nice old (80yrold) Germanicon lady calls my friend from the local shop and asks him to come over render inoperable an old pistol
that her husband brought back from the war, I am assuming he was wermacht......he is passed away but I can find out......
Long story short she is selling it on consignment now and as far as I can tell it is NOT import marked and it appears to have 'been there and done that'....

What I find odd is that the holster it's in is a brown leather flap holster that does NOT look like it is
for the Inglis but more of a German Holster....it has been in there soooo long and has enough wear that it has been in there quite sometime....

The pistol has the original JI marked magazine as well...and the barrel is slightly pitted with a nice spiders nest...which is no longer there....

Please see the pics below....I can grab it for what I think is a low value.....and I think this is a no brainer but wanted to check.......any thoughts are appreciated...

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.