I have been gathering parts for an Israeli, Model 1930 Type .22 for the past few months, its nearing completion.
Thanks to some members who have provided guidance. I have gathered all of the available original parts I need to restore it, to add it to my collection of training rifles.

I started with a Mauser .22 with this stock, and holes drilled in the base of the rear sight and the right side of the receiver. The receiver can be fixed without many problems.

I bought an original Israeli .22 stock and available hardware from Gun Parts. This is where I am on the project.
I am looking for a gunsmith or guidance to remove the damaged rear site base, and install the new one. I also need a retaining ring for the hand guard, or someone to manufacture one. One other thing I need are shims for the bolt or information about manufacturing them.

My original Israeli .22 Training rifle is behind for comparison.

There is another Israeli .22 trainer by FN that has been turned into a target rifle, I am looking for information on this example.
It is one of the above rifles with a heavy barrel and target sights.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.