I was out at Victoria Gardens/BassPro late last year and they were more or less well-stocked, especially with regard to handguns. Went out there yesterday, and the handgun stock was practically gone. The long-gun stock wasn't quite exciting, either.

With the goof-a$$ed microstamping thing taking effect in 1/2010, I figure now's a good time to score a semi-auto or two, but obviously not from BassPro.

[In case you're wondering, I'm not a fan of BassPro, but they were offering a pretty good deal... spend $600, get a $100 gift card, which I thought would cover some magazines and ammo.]

Anyway, I'm looking at GunBroker and AuctionArms, but have never purchased in that fashion. I'm not adverse to purchasing from local B&M gun dealers, but I am willing to try something new, too. Here in my local area, the choices are Turner's (not my first choice), Fowler Gun Room, and a few others. For a good deal, I'd probably travel 40-50 miles, tops.

From someone I know, I heard about "California Wholesale Co." on 6th Street in San Bernardino. Never shopped there, but if any of you have, I'd like to read your comments.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.