01-04-2016 @ 04:42 PM
    Real Name
    Harlan
    Local Date
    06-02-2024
    Local Time
    12:21 PM

What is it and what's it worth

I always hate those posts, but this is for a good cause.

An older lady I know from on-line (ebay) is the last in her family and she's selling off some things her dad left her. She said she wants them to go to someone that will appreciate them and if she just keeps them they'll end up being sold for nothing after she passes away.

Anyway, her dad brought back a Japaneseicon revolver. It's been in the holster since he brought it back and has some holster cancer. She said she was thinking about taking it to a gun shop and trying to sell it there but I asked her to wait and I'd see if you guys might have even a rough ball park what she might ask for it. She wasn't looking to get a lot, but I hoped she didn't take it to a shop and have them offer pennies on the dollar either.

I don't even have a clue what this is, but it has the holster and capture papers. I'd assume since it's a Japanese revolver it's not worth a lot, but If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    ~ Harlan

These are all the photos I have. The lady barely knew how to use a digital camera and it took a couple of attempts to even get these. She sent them to me in full size from her camera (huge) but it worked out because I was able to zoom and crop to get at least a little detail.

(The last picture is a picture of here dad)

Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by Harlan (Deceased); 06-21-2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Added two phtos