First post in this forum everyone, I swung over from the Garandicon/M1903 lists.

Anyone have any information on the Model 422 Impala target rifle made in about 1990 by CBC in Brazilicon and imported by FIE just before they went under ? I just picked one up... it came with the globe front and inserts, the rear target sight which is actually pretty nice and a set of front and rear "hunting" style metalic sights. It has an heavy railed target stock similar to several Anschutz models, what they called a heavy barrel and a fully adjustible "flat" style trigger. I mounted a scope on the rifle last week and it is VERY accurate. I have several .22 target rifles.... M12, M52C etc.

I know that CBC made parts for Remington for years... and that they made a side biz out of producing discontinued Remington model rimfire rifles. Any comments on these rifles ? It actually reminds me very much of a biathelon rifle.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.