I'm new here, first post, saw this forum, thought i'd tell you about my Kraig. I did some work for an old gunsmith one time. I saw this little short rifle in his rack, got to hold it, check it out. Guess a dep sheriff had trimmed it down a little put a weaver peep on the back, and ramp up in front,cleaned it a little, but not much. After i finished my labor for the gunsmith, he said what do i owe you? I told him i liked the old Kraig, so he gave me ammo, new cases, dies, and said, ''are we square'', i about fell over, i argued with him, a little tried to give HIM some money, he wouldn't have it. So, after that i had a neat little 6.5x55 Kraig. One guy almost called me a liar when i told him i had a 6.5x55 until i took it to the next gun show and let him see it, him and almost everyone else who was interested in Kraigs. Very few of them had ever seen one in that caliber. And, it's a great little shooter, i've really enjoyed shooting it.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.