I have very limited experience reloading, and I do not own a press at this time, although I have owned one many moons ago.

I would like to pull the bullets off of a bunch of 1943 Turk 8mm Mauser ammo and reduce the charge on them and then replace the bullets so that I have some comfortable, accurate ammo that I can shoot all afternoon without hammering my shoulder. This ammo will be shot through several different milsurps. P.S. I have a bunch of it. I bought it years ago when it was ridiculously cheap. I'm also going to get a chronograph so I can test the loads.

At this time, I don't want to get a progressive press, so I'm leaning towards the Lee Single Stage Press along with . . .

RCBS Shellholder #3
RCBS 2-Die Set 8x57mm Mauser
RCBS Collet Bullet Puller
RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 32 Caliber, 8mm

This last item, the bullet puller collet, I am not sure about. I emailed Midway to ask which one I should use between that one and the .30 cal collet. I'll buy both of them anyway, but I ask you, which one would you use on the 8mm bullets?

Other than some case lube that I didn't list, do I need anything else?

Thanks in advance.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.