Ok, so I went to an estate sale and found a box of military and boy scout items and paid $50 for the box. I am fairly new to collecting military items and a veteran and come from a long line of military decendants. I know some and have done quite a bit of research. I want to know if my research is correct and to find out an approximate age from production date to last used in military, and approximate value if I did decide to sell any of the items. I have taken quite a few photos to help in ascertaining a value. I did some of my research through these forums and feel this would be one of the best places to ask. the link to the photos is here. I will be adding more as I upload them of other items, including an M1icon Helmet, M1 helmet liner, WW1? gas mask, douughboy helmet, Metal Canteen, and a few others. Please help me and let me know if my research is correct and any hints as to what to look for to further my beginning knowledge, and likely time frames

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Here is the link to the photos I have so far: Image hosting, free photo sharing video sharing at Photobucket
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.