i have spent the last couple weeks frantically scrambling to move my massive accumulation of stuff from the office i have occupied for 20 years , we are moving , an event ive dreaded but knew was coming eventually , had hoped to have more that two and a half weeks to git-er-done tho

many of you may have seen so sorry to bore but here are the gun cabinets that have graced the office and displayed my collection , served as the backdrop for many of my photos , and added to the conversation in many threads over the years , - these were just loaded into the trailer of a friend going off to a new home .............

- there are three such fronts

- there is this rolling storage chest

- there was my US collection of older rifles and handguns

- there was my Commonwealth collection of early rifles and handguns

and there was the corner unit with my newer rifles of both collections and a couple inglis pistols

never fear my collection is intact less a few planned sales that have occured over the past year and actually a few select purchases over that period , and residing in my new gun room , the ammo was the big[heavy] move
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.