I purchased a 1943 type 14 Nambu pistol in good condition with what appears to be all matching numbers even the magazine for $575.00. I was quite excited for the purchase since I am relatively new to gun collecting. I took the pistol to my local gunsmith for evaluation and to replace some of the internal springs His initial reaction was that this gun has not been shot much as the barrel looks very good adding to my satisfaction of the deal. When I went back to pick it up he told me he could not replace the all the springs I wanted as the trigger group had been peaned in on one end not allowing for dis-assembly. The peaning was so small I had not noticed. Has anyone ever heard of issues with the trigger group that would have brought this on???? I do not plan on firing the gun much (especially since ammo is so scarce/ expensive) but what effect do you see on the pistol's value?? Any input would be appreciated as I am new to the forum. Thanks!!!!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.