Hi,
I'm completely new To Ross rifles, and so know nothing. I wanted one as a tribute to my family members, who fought in WW1, with the 21st Batt CEF. I picked up this really nice shooter, but the wood has been cut down and the nose cap is missing.
I would like an original, but I'd like a lot of things!. If someone could be so kind as to give me some information on them, or a drawing, I could make myself one. I just need some dimensions for them and some information please.
The one I'm looking at, which I think is the correct type for my rifle, is very similar to the A3 Springfield pressed steel type. I'm not sure with the Ross one, if it didn't have some steel across the front, under the Barrel to close in the wood.
If someone could please provide me with some details, I can try and knock one up. Any assistance will be much appreciated, I could also do with some info, on the swivel wire sizes, as both are missing, and I'd like to replace those too, Thanks.

Regards Ian
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.