I have an Anderson forged lower that I wanted to do a California legal "featureless" M4gery build, on after selling my RIA 1911A1 (due to arthritis in my right hand) . Then I tripped across this deal from Sarco for an M4 kit. So I thought I would share it. For $389, I got a flat top kit complete with detachable carry handle. It came with a Bushmaster chrome lined 1/9" twist 16" M4 barrel. Now it comes with a melonite lined barrel, but still a heck of a deal. All parts were great, and the detachable carry handle (which was also forged, I believe) was a perfect match for the upper. Lined up perfect with FSB. It shows A1 grip and CAR type stock, but mine came with M4 stock and A2 grip. It is a lot nicer than the Blackthorne or Model One Sales kits.

Sarco kit

I just wanted to build a basic "featureless" carbine with pinned stock, Hammerhead non-pstol grip, and Tactical Tri-Delta brake. I didn't want anything that I was afraid to get banged up in the woods. When I ordered three weeks ago, it included a Bushmaster barrel. VERY nice, chrome lined. Heck, a Bushmaster chrome lined M4 barrel is worth $225 to $250 by itself! It came with a semi BCG, but I sold it and put an M16icon BCG in it, as well as a USGI M4 spring and H buffer I had. Even with the melonite barrel, it is a great price! I am glad it came with CAR handguards, because I hate the big clunky M4 handguards!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.