Quote Originally Posted by CINDERS View Post
I got what x85 was on about but shooting a weapon when the cases continually split would have me looking seriously at the headspace or the chamber is grossly O-sized if he is using factory loaded ammo then it could possibly be said the rifle may have headspace/chamber issues but if reloading his own ammo for all we know he could be using 45grains of AR 2206H behind a 215gn Woodleigh projie with a CCI-215M primer
Could the finish be covering up the US property !
Anyway there are far smarter people here to answer or extrapolate the issues for x85
sorry guys for the confusion. I've got a bad sinus infection. And it's effecting my gramer.Oh buy the way x85 is an american..ha ha..
I will try to post pics.soon once I figure it out im using a smartphone for the pictures. So am I correct to assume that only American made #4 only used a 2 Grove barrel? And yes i do reload for them ,the ppu brass last the longest, i also use win.& r&p brass.im using Hornady 150sp&174fmj.also ppu150sp&fmj.im using a mid load Imr 3031. I appreciate all the info.im receiving here.pics comming soon I've got more questions. But I've got to upload the pics first..thank.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.