My fellow CSPers,

I have volunteered to help CSPicon admin get the message out that CSP is in need of advertisers, which will help the Culvers. This is a quote from CSP admin "I'd also stress that ALL advertising revenue goes directly to Gloria and Dick and none of it is used to support the operation of this site. I want people to understand that Milsurps.Com has no vested interest in that advertising revenue and in fact, donates all of the hardware, software and network bandwidth costs to Dick and Gloria for free."

So with this in mind, if you know any firearm, military surplus or collectible related business that you buy from on a regular basis or know someone who has their own business suitable for this site (no jerky!!!) , please have them contact CSP admin: cspadmin@milsurps.com. They will get back to those folks with rates and demographic info for potential candidates.

I plan on send in an email to Ray Vin, since they seem to be a good fit for CSP. I get nothing out of getting advertisers in here, I'm just doing what I can to help the Culvers.

Thanks for your interest.

-Jeff L
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.