Quote Originally Posted by locchau View Post
Thank you all. Scoobsean, both of my barrels regulators set to max no4. Striker spring insert all the way into socket and look good. Mr E, you are correct. The receiver have BREN MK II mark and nothing else, the top behind the rear sight has serial number. I have uploaded some pictures of the parts hopefully someone can see fault if any, and the entire weld seams are very good inside and out. As I stated earlier, if I load a single sound to the chamber then pull the bolt and carrier manually back the round will eject and this does not take lot of effort to pull the carrier back manually. Also, the action is very smooth until the end as you can feel the striker spring compress. I used Wolf Performance Military Classic 174Gr FMJ .303 and Russian surplus FMJ light ball 7.62X54r. I still try to figure the best way to open the regulator holes since they are not straight through.
Have you looked down the gas tube where the piston goes. The fact that it does it with both barrels seems to suggest something that is on the body of the gun. Maybe a blockage?
Can you post a picture of the bolt face and extractor too?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.