Does anyone know anything about blonde Maple wood furniture on Small Arms Limited, Long Branch made No. 4 MK. I* rifles?

The C/|\ issue marks show that it was official Canadianicon issue and was before the 1948 (approximately) change to the new technical inspection mark (a hollow four-pointed arrow) which replaced the C/|\ before the Korean War, thus before the 1949-1950 production run though older C/|\ furniture on hand could have been used. The "blonde" C/|\ examples I have seen have migrated to other rifle bodies so those dates are invalid here.

Long Branch "blonde" maple furniture:

1. What year(s) were they made?

2. Was there any special reason? (e.g. Shortage of walnut?; Appearance preference? Procured as replacement furniture? etc.)

3. Were they common? Today at a gun show I spoke to one Lee-Enfield enthusiast who has two or three sets of blonde Canadian wood put away for restoration projects.

4. Were any No. 4 MK. I* (T) sniper rifles made using the blonde maple wood? As far as I know, none were and I have not seen or heard of a blonde cheek rest.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.