Gunshow got a imperial m4. the leather is in very good shape. Blade has few small nicks in it nothing too bad. No sign of sharping. Muzzle ring is tight. Has US M4, Imperial with flaming bomb on it. Pommel has sunburst staking. Odd shape Not almost square like most I have seen pictures of. The pommel has no other markings on it?
The scabbard has USM8 with B M Co. back side has a very small v wtih a big P? Not sure only way to describe it. with a 5 under it. Also one of the ears is bent down and has B 1 over 3 N on it. Over all it seams to be in vey good conditions.

Big question doe it good/ correct? It does to me. No markings on the pommel is that a problem? Also looks as if it was painted not sure? Pictures follow because they are fun.

Any comments on what I have and if it is a good one would be appreaciated. Gun show goes tomorrow so I can take it back if need be. But I think it looks legit. But I was researching on my phone while looking at it.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.