Sorry if this isn't the right forum for this. I'm new, and this thing has at least a little Mauser in it, so...

I recently purchased the rifle in the title and am having trouble understanding what, exactly, I got. It's got the right receiver markings, action, etc., but is mismatched and, most strangely, has a push-button floorplate. Everything I've read about these Vergueiros mentions a hinged one. The floorplate itself is almost impossible to detach or reattach--of course, it looks like someone took a punch to the release button... over and over. And it's got a strange "3" mark in addition to the typical two digit serial. I can't find anything like it in my references. So I'm interested in identifying just what set of parts I've actually ended up with, and I'm hoping the people who REALLY know what they're talking about can help.
I'd like your advice: what photos would help the most?

Thanks for your help folks. With any luck, I'll be able to start putting up photos tomorrow.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.