I was going to the LGS to get the Quality M1carbine because I sold my Underwood and thought that another would be nice to have. Hanging on the wall was an H&R M1D. I asked to hold it and that was the end. I should never have done that because the credit card came out. It came with the scope, cheek pad and sling. Most importantly, it came with the CMPicon case and certificate that certifies it as such. The barrel gauges 0 at the muzzle and 2 at the throat. The stock has some marks I thought were termite holes. Turns out it was where the rounds were banged against it. Looking at it, it is mostly correct. I didn't completely take it down. The barrel, receiver, trigger group, safety, hammer are all right, as is the op rod. Now I need some time and some distance to see what she can do. If I get my phone away from my daughter, I will post up some pictures so that you may blind yourselves with its awesomeness. Were it not for the cost, I would be blind already.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.