Hard to believe it's been a year since I was at this last. Almost didn't make it to this years but a friend left my wife know about it this morning and when the wife WANTS to go to a gun show, you go to the gun show.

Like walking though a museum you can touch things at.

My holy grail of rifles was there with it's bayonet and the owner allowed me to take photos of it. I will post them when I get a chance.

I'll give you a couple of hints: It was made in the United Statesicon for a Commonwealth nation. I don't think I ever told anyone it was my holy grail so don't bother checking previous posts. It's price tag was approximately $12,000. I give any more hints you'll guess too easy.

In any case. I can't really afford much of what was there. I was hoping for a Snider or an Italianicon Vetterli in original caliber. Saw a few but out of my price range. Understandable for the Snider but not the Vetterli. Guy wanted 3 times what I see them going for on Gunbroker. I settled for a box of Dutch Beaumont ammo and a book on the Italian Vetterli Rifle. I decided I have no interest in collecting muskets seriously because I can't tell any of them apart.

Show goes on again tomorrow, if' you're within a few hours drive of Timonium Maryland, well worth the trip.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.