Read a bunch of threads here and on various forums and still have a couple questions. I have a 0T8xxx Inglis, the No2 has been added, different font and deeply struck. No FTR marks anywhere, hammer looks like it has a D stamped over something else, looks almost like an enfield mark. It has a suncorite finish.

Barrel looks like the original serial has been scrubbed and a new, matching serial stamped lower, can still see the crossed flags on it. Bore is like new, rest of the gun is tight and is a great shooter. Dont see any bubba work on it.

From what I understand Canadaicon was the ones who added the extra No2 stamp, could be wrong. Being it has suncorite over park I'm assuming it was in Britishicon service at some point. Most I have seen have FTR/date stamped somewhere, wondering why they didnt stamp this one. It does have a tiny import mark above the LH grip, xxxxxxxxx, NJ is all I can make out.

Couple pics:
Attachment 96110
Attachment 96111
Attachment 96112
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.