Hello, I am new to the Forum and hope to find anyone with knowledge on these kits.Doing research on the internet information on M5 winter trigger kits is vague. The kit I have is supposedly new in wrap, but the only two pictures I can find of complete kits on the internet show them in boxes. The kit I have has each piece in its own clear plastic packaging with the old style brown paper backing, and those three individual pieces in their own bags are in one master bag that is see through. The bags seem to be heat sealed closed similar to how the 1962 coin proof sets we're heat-sealed closed.I'm sorry there are no pictures ,I have not figured out how to upload them to my posts yet. On the main bag holding all of the parts there is a label of sorts. It has all the exact information on it as the two examples I have found in the Box.1005-777-1369-B053 DA-11-199-ORD-719. A-1A. 12/62. The parts look like they have never been used and are parkerized. The trigger lever itself is stamped 7790808.the winter safety itself is not stamped on the side that I can see but I cannot flip it over to see the other side of it without opening it because of the brown paper backing that each part in its own bag has.has anyone ever heard of these being in original packaging that we're not in a box? Does it sound like mine has been opened from a box in the past and repackaged in the packaging I have explained above? I have never heard of anyone reproducing these, but who knows these days. Any information would be greatly appreciated
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.