Finally took possession of a Swissicon K11 I ordered from Empire Arms in December... Really nice condition overall with strong rifling and a 'match grade' trigger. The bluing has faded quite a bit but looks to be more the byproduct of overzealous cleaning than anything else. The stock is in very good condition with a few expected dings and scratches. I've now reached my goal of having one example of all 3 Swiss major Swiss straight pull rifles. Once the weather breaks I'm looking forward to seeing how she shoots.

A couple side questions tho...

1) Of all my Swiss rifles my K31 has the worst trigger. It's not bad, but it is significantly heavier than my G1911 or K11 which hover around 2.5lbs. I haven't had a lot of experience behind different K31's or G1911/K11 rifles besides my own. For those that have, have you found this to be normal?

2) I'm not entirely sure I want to but if I was to try and reblue my K11 how would I go about it for the most accurate refinish?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.