OK, it's a long shot, but I have to ask. I have a very nice PH 5C rifle sight with all the parts in good shape including the longer ejector screw. Here's the kicker. For anyone familiar with these most excellent sights, there is a spring-loaded elevator retention knob that you can back off, depress to disengage the threaded rod controlling elevation, and then dog down again to give the coarse elevation adjustment. To keep the knob from falling off, there is a little screw in the middle that threads into the larger fixed threaded shaft. That little screw is broken off. What are the odds that someone knows of a damaged sight for parts or a source for that little screw? I have a set of micro EZ outs that can probably remove the remnants of the broken screw, and if need be, I can probably find a tiny screw and re thread the hole but I'd like to keep it original. Any help or thoughts would be most appreciated.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.