300,000 dead and counting this is what we know there are probably just as many in countries fudging their figures, Singapore, China (Wuhan again) and in Korea they have found out letting people out to early your gunna get a second dose this virus and it is a worrying thing.
Our state govt has partialy lifted regional travel so the suckers locked up in Perth can now invade the South West and they will we have a long weekend in a fortnight and I am not looking forward to the invasion, stupid idiot Perth drivers who don't know our roads and are always hurrying along running off them killing themselves.
Because they think they can drive for hours at 110Kph for hours on end and not get fatigued or caught out on a sharp bend.
That and poor perception on when to over take as its a quantum leap from 50Kph to 110Kph but they never listen and frankly they can stay where they are they are rude push you out the way don't say hello and think their crup don't stink well hate to tell ya all it does stink.

So we are on the cusp of escapers and the flu season I cannot get to the Dr's for my flu shot yet and I am worried these dullheads from Perth will not obey social distancing and cause us grief infact I may just end up watching 617 squadron or The Boat over that w/end as riding my bikes could be fraught with Danger...................