Some years back(1990's) I jumped on a deal for '20 GI 15 shot mags for $20'...the distributer promised scratches, dents and rusted mags plus some in excellent condition. That is what I got with the majority being in excellent or better shape. I have picked up some other GI mags and some 30 round mags too over the years

Anyhow...yesterday I dug out every M1icon carbine mag I could find and sorted them out by markings and condition. Not very many repeats on manufacturers. The majority of these mags were assigned to various carbine manufacturers but some seem to be replacement mags and not manufactured specifically for one factory or the other.

Are there any mag markings/manufacturers that are particularly rare or scarce I should look for?...

How to tell post-war contract mags?....
I have several U marked mags that are near new and would seem possibly post-war....a circle B marked mag the same shape....and a couple excellent upside down K.I. Inland mags I thought could maybe be post-war

Thanx HT
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.