Greetings fellow collectors. HELP!!!

I am in the beginning process of writing a pictorial book on early SMLE Conversions, aka SMLE ConD II and its descendants. I am also toying with the idea of adding or making a book on all early SMLE’s. Unfortunately, I do not own every model. Yes, it is depressing not having them all.

I need photographic help with those pieces I do not have pictures of yet. If you have one of the rifle’s listed and are willing to take glamour photos of it please contact me. I need, in no particular order:

-SMLE ConD II***
-.22 Short Rifle Mk III converted by BSA
-Any weird/non-standard SMLE ConD II conversion ( have SMLE Mk I receiver and LMC receiver conversions already)
-Anyone have a Enfield converted 1906 dated ConD II or II*??? (have ’04, ’05, ’07) Have yet to confirm they were made in Enfield in ’06, Sparkbrook did.
-SMLE Mk I** Britishicon Naval conversion,(** no IP aka Ishapore conversions please**)
-SMLE Mk I*** British Naval conversion with SMLE Mk III charger bridge but still having SMLE Mk I furniture
-A very good plus or better Cond II* butt cartouche, have plenty of “II” but the “II*” I have is very weak
-Commercial SMLE Mk I/I*
-Any pictures of early SMLE’s in action, but they need to be LARGE files in order to print.

If you are not interested in taking photo’s I would be pleased to purchase any or all of the above!! Shameless I know.

Lance
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.