Guys, this is my second try with this thread, first one didn’t go through. I would like your thoughts on my M1C sniper obtained through the Title 10 program. This was a means by which the military would trade weapons in their inventory, normally museums or such, with qualified civilians for items that the military needed for their displays. I have the documentation for this transaction. My rifle has been confirmed to be a legit “C” receiver by the GCAicon, has a Dec. 44 receiver and an April 45 bbl. Has the correct cartouches for that time frame and all correct interior parts. The rifle is mint, 99+% finish. It is equipped with a SA M2 flash hider, a Line manufacture cheek pad, a 44 dated sling, and a M-81, not 82, scope with 100% blue. The scope bracket serial number matches the receiver, the mount serial number is 200 numbers off. Both are numbered in the proper G&H font style. The mount is an original pre war G&H. The bracket is properly secured to the receiver by preening the inside of the receiver itself, since this was done prior to heat treatment. Post war and the Greek return rifles show the preening done to the bracket screws themselves since the receiver had been heat treated. Barrel is mint, MW a 3 and TE a 2, which is SA new for war production. I have tried researching various auction sites for a similar rifle, but all I have found were recent CMPicon guns that had been restored. Hope a guy or gal on the forum can give me an idea of its value..I have no desire to sell but my grandkids definitely want it. Thanks
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.