Hello Everyone,

I recently started another M1903 restoration project, and I am looking for a few rear sight parts. It is a mid-1907 dated Rock Island M1903, and from the reference books I have I need to find the following:

1. First variation M1905 rear sight ladder. Graduated out to 2850 yds WITHOUT a retaining-rib at the rear/top of the ladder. Should have been blued with a polished face.
2. Rear sight slide with squared edges on both sides. A carryover from the 30-03 rear sight.
3. Rear sight drift with a vertical line below the “Christmas Tree” and centered on the peep hole. Another carryover from the 30-03 rear sight.

I am also looking for a M1903 bolt with specific markings for a 1910 dated Rock Island M1903:

1. A straight handle bolt w/ “WG 1” stamped on the small flat portion of the bolt safety lug. This area would be covered by the extractor when the bolt is closed. The finish would have been blued and it would have had only a small gas hole.

If you have any of these items in your parts bin that you are willing to sell, or have an idea on where I might be able to find them, please shoot me a PM and we can go from there. Thank you and have a nice day.

Semper Fi,
Phil