Hi,
I posted previously in the M1903 forum and with some info I learned I'm posting here.

I’m new to the forum and must confess I’m not necessarily a collector of militaria. I do have a few items that came down from my Grandpa, to my dad, to me.

I have this bandolier of .30 caliber Remington ammo. The bandolier has six pockets with a shoulder strap. 2 of the pockets only have the slotted cardboard left in them. One is mostly full of ammo but open. The last 3 are still stitched shut. "RBruce" in the M1903 forum suggested this may be for the Kragicon rifle based on the 1898 stamped on the bandolier? Makes sense but welcome more info.

I also have one full box and a 3/4 box of .30 caliber practice rounds. The rounds are in clips. 5 rounds per clip, 4 clips in a box originally. "RBruce" said these were likely M1903 rounds.

I was hoping to establish a value as I have an interested party but am uneducated. Any further input or info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Alex
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.