Hello everybody,

I am writing to get my first post out of the way and introduce myself to the community.
I have collected weapons (Mostly WW2) for several decades. At 62 years of age, I retired and found my investments giving back less than expected.
I am now selling off my collection to help pay bills. I started with 150 weapons and am down to about 70. I am not pushing them on anybody, but as I have time, I photograph another and post it on my website. I also have many accouterments and uniforms as well as fighting knives and bayonets that will find their way to the sale site from time to time.
I will be on here ocassionally researching items before I list them for sale and in general just chatting with fellow gun owners/collectors.
I have just purchased the last gun that I will ever buy. I bought a Walther P99 in .40SW as my new carry pistol. It replaces the WW2 .45 that I carried for years. I am now looking for a SOB, IWB holster in Kydex that is dedicated to this pistol. If anybody has any experience, I would appreciate hearing opinions.

Regards to all
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.