Hi. I'm still new here and have a few questions about stock markings. These questions have probably been ask a hundred times I just don't know where to find them. I have two m-1 carbines the first one I got a year ago the other today. The first one has a 50 on both sides by the recoil plate an AU on the left side a P with no circle which if I have read correctly is a rebuild mark. It has the flaming bomb in the sling hole and a 1 0 on the bottom of the grip with the 0 on its side. The one I got today is in a lot better shape looks like a birch stock. It as a 1 in a circle on the bottom of the grip a 100 on the left side and a 200 on the right at the recoil plate those are the only things I can find on it inside and out. Other than the ordinance bomb and the P on the first one. Does anyone know what the rest are? They are both Inland mixmasters. I'll try to get some pictures of them posted. Thanks in advance for any info.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.