Ad posted on CGN ....

1941 Portugese contract K98 Mauser (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

1941 Portugese contract K98 Mauser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just like the title says. An all matching numbers 1941 K98 contract Mauser. As far as I can tell this is an unissued rifle that has a few small handling marks on the stock. There is no wear or marking in the magazine or the guide for the stripper clips. The bolt has a few marks just from being opened and closed. It is really in unbelievable shape. It still has traces of the packing grease in curtain areas such as under the rear sight. I did run a swab down the barrel as it was full of dust fuzzies and grease. I personally have never fired this rifle and do not believe that it has been fired in a long time. If you have any questions don't hesitate to p.m. me. I do have a 136 all positive feedback on ebay.ca under irelyne if you'd like to have a look. $2300.00 includes shipping and insurance to the provinces. I would consider a nice m1 carbine as partial trade. Emt is preferred
Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.