First is a family portait

Second from the left and last one on the right are 7.62 NATO. Former is an IHC and latter is a 4 Digit SA made in 1938 (receiver). The rest are all in the orignal .30-06. And they're a Winchester, IHC, and HRA.

Heres my 4 Digit, started as a bare receiver I won on the CMPicon auction in 2001, it took till 2009 to get her built. She's in a Boyds Salt and pepper laminate stock, all of her guts are either lightly used or NOS. Lock bar rear sight with an un-hoooded NM apeture and NM front sight and the barrel is a Fulton .308 finished out to 7.62 NATO.

This is the most recent add, low 4 million HRA I rescued from a pawn shop. She was basically original, but had been bubba'd into a Faux NM rifle and her original barrel was completely shot out. Other than a new Criterion barrel and a new front and rear hand guard shes just the way I brought her home.

Ahh and my first high dollar Garandicon, lol. Back in 2001 I was up to re-enlist in the Marine Corps and got a bonus for doing so. So I had a Garand built to my specs to me from me. And this is her. IHC receiver, some Italianicon parts from a kit I bought, NOS gas cylinder, fancy walnut stock set, and chambered in 7.62 NATO.

Last is my Winchester. I got her also from the CMP. She's a Danishicon return with a 1960's VAR barrel. For an issue rifle she shoots like a house on fire. This is actually the garand that got me my knowledge on assembly and dis-assembly, she completely full of cosmolineicon when I got her. Took three days of gasoline and lots of elbow grease to get her clean and ready shoot.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.