Quote Originally Posted by Gil Boyd View Post
Nice bike Geoff. Might consider a 6 digit number plate 2/2/2 just like they had them in the Army thats what I have bought for my Harley 350 Mil bike, looks the dogs nuts like that.
Have you got the panniers?
I'm sourcing the panniers Gil, but the main thing that will be there is the Clansman 320 Rucksack complete with 320....... I'm trying to find any history of the bike, were it went to and served etc.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gloworm View Post
Great bikes, I bought one from a bike shop located in an old mill just outside of Derby. They were ex BAOR and were stacked in skips, £200 and you were allowed to mix and match bits to get yourself a good one.
I rode it while I restored my 850 Mk2A Commando, then swapped it for a 750 Interstate in boxes.
This was back in the early 80’s when I was young and stupid...now I am no longer young! 😳
Most of us are no longer young anymore........ I sometimes think what my 1962 Mini would be worth now ?? I sold it when I was 18 for beer money, at the time the shipyard was on strike for 12
weeks, a memorable time of my Apprenticeship weather excellent too, so me and a mate gradually drank my Mini.........